Horizon Quantum Computing is seeking a marketing and communications manager to develop our brand, in close collaboration with the company executives, and generate content targeted at enterprise customers and investors. The candidate will be translating our company products and efforts into simplified language and stories that relate with non-experts. Given the deep technology nature of the quantum computing space, a strong ability to communicate abstract ideas is extremely important.
- Build and maintain a branding and advertising roadmap.
- Work closely with business, science, and engineering colleagues across the company to produce appropriate marketing material.
- Write and manage press releases for coverage in general news, developer and business press, both in print and online.
- Engage in discussions with our external partners to deliver joint press releases that elevate our brand name and our partnerships.
- Participate in marketing efforts and public engagement at events and exhibitions.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 2+ years of marketing and communications experience
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas
- Ability to adapt marketing and communication strategies to a fast-moving technology atmosphere
- Passion for learning and driven to succeed
- Experience in a similar role at a technology company or a publication house with focus on emerging technology
- 5+ years of marketing and communications experience